Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive - Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing, Surveying the reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
- Reviewing product specifications, confirming best prices carefully and preparing purchase plan accordingly.
- Determining quantity and timing of deliveries as per requirements which will require by the respective.
- To analyze the stock, place the requisition based on the stock, get the approval, and move to the market with the members of purchase/procurement committee.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Maintaining minimum stock level based on order trends of customers.
- Negotiating prices and contracts.
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
- Make frequent tours to company projects/sites and ensure smooth supply chain operation.
- Experience in real state/ Developer Company will be given preference
Minimum Graduate in Business.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management will be given preference.
3 to 8 year(s)
- Candidate who has experience in real state/ Developer Company will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Strong communication skill with positive mind-set, adaptability & flexibility.
- Willing to travel extensively across the country.
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills.
Job Location Dhaka
Salary: As per company policy