Posting: Administration / HR Manager
We are seeking a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team for meaningful contribution in our company to reach the organization`s goal.
- Prepare & Establish Standard HR Policy & Job Description for all employees
- Plan and coordinate HR & administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train new personnel and allocate responsibilities properly.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency & establish Yearly Performance Evaluation Process
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Maintain highest ethical practice & standard according to Labor Law of Bangladesh
- Manage all types of administrative schedules and deadlines
- Preparation of Salary sheet, Arrangement & Disbursement in timely manner
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations & standard work environment
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Employment Status: Full-time
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM/Management
- Skills Required: Admin HR, Garments Compliance, Human Resource, Social Compliance
Experience Requirements: At least 05 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in relevant position.
- Experience in FMCG/(Experience in Tobacco sector will be given preference)
- Computer literacy on MS Word Excel & Power Point is the unavoidable requirement.
Job Location: Chattogram.
NB: 03 (Three) month probation after completion & probation the job will be confirmed.
Application Deadline : November 10, 2020