Posting: Head of Accounts & Finance
We are seeking a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team for meaningful contribution in our company to reach the organization`s goal.
- Manage all financial accounting, Cost Accounting & Banking activities for business operations and keeping of all financial information & planning and data as absolute confidential.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial statements.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- The incumbent must be excel in Accounting, supervising and leading an Accounts team efficiently.
- He must have the experiences in the field of FMCG (Experience in Tobacco company will be given preference)
- The applicant should have vast knowledge to work individually & should be handled to the full group including Income Tax & VAT.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports to the External Auditors for audit purpose and facility completion of annual audit.
- Report and suggest for the production, sales and financial forecasting of the company
- Maintain proper cost record and determine material cost, labor cost, factory overhead, and Work in Process & provide daily performance report for management
Employment Status: Full-time
- Master of Commerce (M. Com/MBA) in Accounting.
- CMA (Full/Part Qualified).
- CA partly completed (CA Advance Level/Professional Level)
- Students of CA Firm Associated with Big 4 will get preference.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in relevant position.
- Experience in FMCG/Tobacco.
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Excel & Power Point is the unavoidable requirement.
Job Location: Chattogram.
NB: 03 (Three) month probation after completion & probation the job will be confirmed.
Application Deadline : November 10, 2020