Position Title: Manager/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)
SS Power I Ltd., a joint venture company (JVC) between S. Alam Group of Bangladesh and Chinese companies, SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Co., Limited and HTG Development Group Co., Limited is one of the largest investments ever in the power sector of Bangladesh by any private company with the intent of providing sustainable and reliable power supply to the country to attain self-sufficiency and meet its developmental needs. SS Power I Ltd. is currently executing the 2 x 660 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Thermal Power Plant at Banshkhali near Chittagong on a Build, Own and Operate Model. To meet its immediate needs, SS Power I Ltd is looking for professionals.
Head Office: Unique Heights, 117 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kakrail, Ramna, Dhaka.
Discipline: B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a reputed University / Institution.
Experience: Minimum 10 - 12 year(s) in experience in Coal fired / Combined Cycle Power Plants of at least 2 units of 300 MW each or 1 unit of 500 MW plus capacity in the field of Design / Engineering / Execution / O&M.
Preference shall be given to candidates with Coal fired Power Plants.
Experience level may be relaxed for outstanding candidates
Attributes: Should be technically and conceptually strong, dynamic, self-driven and with a positive attitude. Good written and spoken communication skills is an essential job requirement
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Study and review of Engineering documents and drawings of Electrical Packages and equipment of the Power Plant comprising but not limited to BTG, BOP, CHP, AHP, HT/LT Switchgear, Cabling, Switchyard, Motors, Generators, Transformers, DG Sets, Illumination, Protection systems, Load Studies, System Studies and any others as required
- Co-ordination with Site, EPC Contractor, Owner’ Engineer and Chinese Design Institute (CDI) for resolution of design and engineering interfaces, ensure timely works execution and as per required quality and standards
- Conversant with major international design and engineering codes and standards, SLDs, P&IDs, Logic Diagrams, conversant with local statutory norms & requirements and EHS requirements
- Prepare technical scope of works, specifications, request for proposal, bid evaluation, assist in preparation of techno-commercial analysis and study of contract documents
- Review and evaluate Quality procedures, test procedures, start-up procedures, commissioning and trouble-shooting procedures submitted by EPC for compliance with International & Local standards / guidelines
- Assist in the development of project completion schedules and manpower requirements
- Manage and lead the Electrical execution works at Site for erection, quality control, testing and commissioning followed by O&M
- Handling and monitoring works of Erection Contractors at Site, quality control, handle Field Engineering Issues for resolution and timely works completion
- Regular O&M, critical analysis for system improvements and optimization
Salary: SS Power I Ltd. offers attractive salary and perks in line with experience and as per Industry standards.
All applications to be sent through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org