Post Name - Programmer
- Proficient knowledge of Java programming, Grails/Groovy, OOP, spring, Hibernate and other java-based frameworks.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure or any Cloud platform and NOSQL DB like: MongoDB, Postgre .
- Good understanding of databases (relational and non-relational), caching, Enterprise Search, REST/RPC, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with business and technology partners, peers and senior management. Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive success.
- Understanding of latest trends in distributed computing, algorithms, software technologies and development practices/tools.
- Familiarity with relational database (ORACLE/SQL Server query language).
- Design, develops and implements web-based Application.
- Ability to multi-task and meet procedures.
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
- Deep knowledge on OOP design and implementation
- Work directly with different development team.
- Take active part in system design and project estimation along with the Technical Project Manager.
- Develop all parts of the system including the core and GUIs based on clients' requirements.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and clients' quality, process and documentation requirements.
- Design, develop, test and implement products based on established technical specifications.
- Consults with Technical Project Manager to identify customer needs and include these into the project objectives.
Job Nature: Full-time
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree from any reputed University.
- Not required
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation and other benefits:
- Weekly 1 holiday.
- Annual increment based on performance
- Two Festival bonuses
- Incentive bonus based on company profit.
- Provident fund after confirmation of job.
- Other facilities- as per company policy.