Position: Head of – Sales & Business Development in a Reputed multinational Freight Forwarding Company
- Responsible for entire sales & marketing to support company revenue growth and sizeable GP.
- Coordinate between the sales, operation, HR & accounting and customer service teams.
- Making evaluations to develop and control sales & service programs.
- To ensure customer inquiries are dealt with courteously and efficiently. Questions are used to clarify customer requirements, needs or concerns Information is accurately conveyed to the customer in a manner consistent with their level of understanding.
- Motivate, train, assist and guide sales staff to perform daily sales activities.
- To work with target and ensure revenue increase through new business developments
- Preparing sales proposal according to service availability, budget and plans new service and products. To prepare selling price, schedule and customize service.
- Reviewing operational procedures and report to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitoring customer preferences and ensure customers query properly.
- Consult with management to plan sales campaign and achieve new business
- Building-up leadership skill, give a clear sales guide-line to co-workers for effective marketing
- Produce segment wise customer’s portfolio, sale and analysis business prospects.
- Arrange direct sales to customers and discuss with management for new products/services
- Making short-mid-long term sales call, plans individually and with sales team to explain service profile, advantages and service promotions to the clients.
- Strategic sales & marketing plan and achieving techniques to apply in sales works based on the market intelligent, foregoing rate situation and competitors activities and etc.
- Making good rapport with clients of the commercial companies and carriers sales PIC to offer affordable rates based on the competitive rates being offered by carriers.
- Develop good relationship with overseas network to persuade them for sales and other matters
- Participate RFQ, global bid, general feedback for any query from the overseas branches.
- Shall perform other general affairs and conduct regular business meetings as and when required.
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Masters/ MBA from any recognized university.
Experience Requirements: More than 10 years from Reputed International Freight Forwarding Company with 5 ~ 7 years in Managerial position..
Additional Job Experience:
- Multi – modal transportation,
- Warehousing and distribution,
- Inland transportation & cross border Trade, Air charter
- Specialized Cargo handling Removal Transportation, Heavy haulage Project cargo handling (Inland/Overseas),
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company Policy