Position:General Manager, Sales and Marketing (Nabil Consumer Products)
Nabil Group is one of the largest business conglomerates in the North Bengal region which is presently operating in whole Bangladesh. The group is having at present Ten sister concerns like Nabil Auto Rice Mills, Nabil Auto Flour Mills, Nabil Feed Mills Ltd, Nabil Cold Storage, Nabil Trading, Import Business, Naba Properties, Nabil Transports, Nabil Farm Limited and Anowara Breeders & Hatchery Ltd etc. The mission of Nabil Group is to serve the total community of Bangladesh with dedicated Quality, Premium and Safe products. Currently Nabil Group is looking for a dynamic and energetic candidate for "Nabil Consumer Products".
Job Context: Sales and Marketing (Nabil Consumer Products)
Company Location: Rajshahi
Number of Vacancies: 02 (Two)
Duties and Responsibilities of General Manager.
- He will be overall responsible for sales and marketing of Nabil Consumer Products.
- Ensure Sales of Nabil Consumer Products as per target given by the Management.
- Set up Dealers and Parties to maximize sales growth.
- Prepare and ensure execution of daily, weekly and monthly sales target and collection.
- Ensure development of sales personnel.
- He should able to handle all the sales and marketing personnel.
- Ensure timely reporting regarding sales and other related issues to the Management.
- He should able to organize and conduct various meeting, seminar and occasions.
- Handle customer’s feedback/ problems and solve within Companies rules & regulations.
- Plan and ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and marketing budget.
- Any other assignments given by the management time to time
Experience: Minimum 10 (Ten) years experience in the relevant field (Consumer Products Sales & Marketing). (Experience may be relaxed in case of any outstanding candidate). Candidates are presently serving in the reputed consumer products selling group/companies will be given preference.
- Excellent in communication both in English & Bengali
- Must have sound computer skill in office application and communication.
|Age||: Minimum 40 years.|
|Job location||: Head office|
Other admissible benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
Interested candidates are advised to apply online to
AGM, Human Resource Department (HRD)
NABIL GROUP, Head Office, 15/2, Ahmadnagor, Sopura, Boalia, Rajshahi-6023.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
(Finally selected candidates have to be submitted copy of all educational certificates, national ID card, experience certificate, previous job clearance certificate & 2 copies of colored passport size recentphotographs)