WITH NABIL GROUP
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
NABA Farm Limited
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) responsible for Naba Farm Limited and Nabil Feed Mills Limited.
- You will have to look after the total business operation of the followings;
- Naba Cattle Farm Limited, having ± 2,000 cattle.
- NABA Poultry Farm Limited, which would have ± 10,000 Birds.
- Nabil Feed Mills Limited, having production capacity ± 20,000 Tons per month.
- We expect the candidate to be an experienced, efficient, skill and up-righted leader, who would work spontaneously with his groomed and steamed team.
- Your reporting will be to the Managing Director & CEO of Nabil Group.
- Identify, develop and implement short and long-term strategic direction and plans.
- Take responsibility of implementing procedures with clear objectives of Naba Farm Limited and Nabil Feed Mills Limited performance and growth.
- Performing employee reviews and developing corrective action plans if needed.
- Purchase raw materials, cattle, birds and services as per the market and our requirement demands.
- Work with the executive team to set & achieve company goals.
- Look after the total operation for smooth running without any hassle.
- Prepare, get approval and implement annual budget of the business operations.
- Lead and manage the operational team to ensure that the daily targets are achieved.
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high-performance culture.
- Take effective measures and efficient steps of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve the processes.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow and maximize business revenues.
- Provide mentoring to all employees, staffs and other stack-holders.
- Maintain good business relationships with partners/vendors.
- MSc (Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agro economics, Animal Husbandry, Animal Nutrition) / MBA/ DVM/FCMA/FCA or equivalent form reported University.
- Must have minimum 14 years experience in relevant field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Business Development or Operation Management, Agro Business, Customer Service, Distribution, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Sales & Marketing.
- Proven experience of working as COO or equivalent.
- Positive attitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Strong leadership quality and ability to inspire and develop under commands as a team.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Rajshahi and anywhere in Bangladesh.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- As per company policy.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by post
Head of Human Resource Department (HRD)
Nabil Group, Head Office,
Application Deadline : 23th July, 2021