Post Name : Logistics Manager
Managing, coordination and planning of daily logistics operations.
Number Of Vacancy: 01
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervision of stock receiving and issuing out process, and inventory count process
- Monitor accuracy of stock level and movement of stock.
- Monitor and follow up on inbound shipments to ensure stock to be on time
- Preparing monthly inventory related reports
- Display good inventory management by ensuring assured supply of goods
- Handling inquiries from other related internal functions
- Develop, establish and monitor compliance with, efficient systems accurate planning, of the container/domestic dispatches.
- Stock analysis & planning as per demand on monthly or quarterly basis
- Liaison with Government authorities Excise, Customs, DGFT etc.
- Transportation of raw materials to production Plant through Road/Train/Air to ensure timely delivery & cost optimization
- Minimum level of inventory to be kept in Stock points
- Stock Audit on regular basis physical vs system.
- Supervise and direct Post-Shipment Documents and sending to customers & Distributors
- Communicate with outside Agencies and sister concerns in different countries. for export/import matters
- Ensure that Export & Import Schedule is maintained and referred for production Planning. Support and supervise dispatch planning activities
- Negotiate ship freight and other shipment cost and arranging containers.
- Replenishment of Finished products to stock points demand planning and fulfilment
- Clearance of vendor payment and balance confirmation from all service providers
- Coordination with freight forwarder freight / shipping line for movement of consignment from India to Bangladesh & Bangladesh to India
- Get report from Stock points ,Ware house & Branch office daily Control flow of Incoming & Outgoing SKUS.
- Coordination with all other departments i.e. Support, Ops & Sales for timely delivery
- Supervise and support all excise related documents and records. Face the excise audits and solve queries
- Responsible to support and supervise for Export Import documentation and correspondence.
- Customers & Distributors order fulfilment
- Bank correspondence with banks for documentations, Bank Realization Certificate BRC), bank guarantee etc.
- Coordination with CHA for clearance of goods
- Optimizing demurrages and detention of import shipments
- Check freight invoices on shipment level against validity, weight, mode, services and contractual rates
- Finalizing rate contracts, terms & condition of freight forwarder & CHA with Management
- Monitoring Leakages, damages, shelf life, excess & shortages report on daily basis
- Receipt and dispatch report of C&F s on daily basis
- Transport tracker on daily basis, Import shipment track report on daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Command in English ,both written and verbal is mandatory.
- Should have typing speed & Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, appreciation and work with people
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Language : Good Written and Oral communication skills in English
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: Within 8 – 15 years
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka (Gulshan)
Salary: Best in the industry
Please mail your CV with a cover letter & photograph with subject "Application for the position of Logistics Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 08 June, 2019.