Post Name : Account Executive (Junior/Senior)
Performing financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and company's financial operations.
Number Of Vacancy: 02
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information. Capable of Analysis of financial data & Prepare Balance Sheet of the Company.
- Payment Gateway reconciliations and accounting
- Deposit tax & file returns online as per compliance calendar
- Co-ordination with Auditors, Tax consultants etc.
- Preparing reimbursement of Travel claims
- Preparing monthly MIS, Accounting Records, Financial Statements/ Reports
- Ensuring compliance of Company Law and Taxation
- Proper filing and keeping records of all commercial document
- Should have experience to handle other states VAT
- Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS. Calculation of Service Tax & Return. Handling Party Account, Bank & Cash entries and reconciliation
- Party Account reconciliation & Bank reconciliation.
- Checking & vouching all bills related to various projects, purchases, sales, etc. Any other task assigned by the management
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have proper knowledge of accounts with proficiency in direct and indirect taxes (VAT, EXCISE, CST, TDS, ETC).,Financial Statements, Taxation etc
- Good team player.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A good Communicator with Self-Motivated.
- Should have experience in MIS, Bank reconciliation, Accounts payables
- Should be flexible Excellent communication & Verbal Skills
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: Within 3 – 10 years
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka (Gulshan)
Salary: Best in the industry
Please mail your CV with a cover letter & photograph with subject "Application for the position of Account Executive (Junior/Senior)" to: email@example.com within 08 June, 2019.