Maxwell Homes & Properties Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- The junior executive shall be responsible to plan and execute sales of Land /Plots and other salable properties directly to the prospective buyers, handling of potential customers and compiling daily & monthly sales report.
- Preparing and processing customer feedback reports daily and monthly, customer support services for motivation, arrangements for site visits etc. and all the other necessary activities that required for fresh and new sales by the teams of this department.
- He should be able to work on the sales output basis upon company targets.
- Regular follow-up with existing/ potential clients.
- To build a strong relationship with the customers.
- To manage existing & new potential customers by personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- To assist the sales team with appropriate customer conduct and behavior to maintain the monthly sales & collection target.
- To maintain a proper customer relationship with potential & existing clients.
- To perform any other tasks assigned by the management
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: BA, B.Com, B.Sc Graduate.
- Age 23 to 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The junior executive should be efficient, well conversant, hardworking and capable to work with marketing and sales team of the company.
- Should be ready to undertake target oriented sales duties
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate sales activity internally and externally.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ready to work beyond office time.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)