JOB OPPORTUNITY AT MANAMA DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
Manama Group is one of the diversified & Prominent Groups of Companies in the Business Sector. Manama Group is in the import and trading business of commodities for decades. Manama at present is looking for hard working professionals for below positions with an attractive remuneration Package.
Assistant General Manager (Finance & Banking)
- Responsible for Sanction, Renewal, Enhancement and maintenance of Bank and Non-Bank Financial exposure.
- Preparation of Projected Financial for Sanction of Credit Facility from Banks and Financial Institutes.
- Must have adequate knowledge on LC & Foreign Exchange related to LC Payment.
- Manage funds to maximize return on investment and minimize risks.
- Perform Financial Analysis and Forecast.
- Review Operational Performance.
- Assist Management in the formulation of its overall Strategic Decisions.
- Ensure adequate control over Transfer & Investment of Funds.
- Ensure Control & Compliance with the regulation of Laws and Tax.
- Responsible for closely monitoring the preparation of Accounts, Financing and Commercial with Banks.
- Ensure all the Financial Transactions are being maintained properly.
- Provide various Reports as per requirement of the Management.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance functions of the organization.
- FCA/ FCMA with Masters in Accounting or MBA in Finance from any recognized institution.
- Minimum 10 years of Working Experience.
- Retired Personnel with the Experience of Banking Sector, Foreign Exchange Sector, Trading Business and Commercials will get preference.