MAKEEN Energy is a global, market-leading corporation in the energy industry. We are determined to play an active role in the sustainable transformation of the energy market, and this is why we develop responsible energy solutions that make a difference to people and planet. Makeen Energy is the leader in LPG sector in Bangladesh with its brands Siraga, Kosan Crisplant and KC Pro Supply. MAKEEN Energy is an international group with 19 subsidiaries all around the world. When you join us at MAKEEN ENERGY, you become part of our global family. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognising the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path.
- Researching and analysing the market to find out business opportunities
- To manage sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget/CM and sales strategy.
- Assist in the sales plan and implement tactics to achieve budget.
- Monitors competitors' activities and assists in market intelligence.
- Refers sales leads to appropriate personnel within the region.
- Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Prepare and deliver selling presentations explaining solutions or services to customers and prospective customers
- Develop competitive pricing strategies
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Develop relationships with clients
- Follow up with leads pro-actively
- Solicit feedback on products and services to Head Quarter in Europe.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Any task as when required, not limited
You should expect a significant part of your time for customer visits, where your most important tasks will be the collection of insight into customers’ businesses, identifying opportunities, clarifying needs and designing customised solutions that create value.
Strong technician with a flair for sales
It often takes a couple of years from the time you receive a lead until the contract is signed, so you are a person motivated by building long-term customer relations, serving as an expert advisor and assistant for customers, and designing the right solutions.
You are persistent and patient by nature, without losing your focus on results and closing deals. You are proactive, outgoing and curious, and possess strong social and communicative skills, inspiring the trust of others and solidifying your credibility. You are robust and self-motivated, and can handle multiple complex sales at once. We also prefer that you:
- Have experience in technical sales at an international level and are familiar with long sales and decision-making processes.
- 5-10 years’ experience in selling capital solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in LPG/Energy industry
- Have basic knowledge of LPG related equipment : pumps, compressors, regulation, piping, instrumentation
- Customer service skills and problem-solving abilities & organized and demonstrates good planning skills
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Strong Multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong in Problem-Solving
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skill
- Needs to be positive minded & self-motivated.
An exciting and challenging job in an informal working environment, characterised by freedom with responsibility, humour, dedication and collaboration across divisions and national borders. We offer good opportunities for professional and personal development, and we support continuing education of our employees. The package also includes a range of attractive benefits.
- As per company policy.