Post Name : SENIOR ASP.NET DEVELOPER
About Last Man Stands: Last Man Stands was founded in 2005, in London.
Last Man Stands is the widest reaching amateur cricket league in the world, bringing together through our INNOVATIVE WEBSITE, like minded individuals from all walks of life, countries, religions, and races, to enjoy this wonderful format of cricket. Last Man Stands is very easy to join.
Each player & team receives cricket statistics and world rankings online. This allows teams to play cricket locally, and compare their performances globally, to the other LMS teams from around the world. The interactive website for amateur cricketers across the globe, gives the amateur cricketer the luxury of detailed stats and rankings, usually reserved for professionals - and is truly addictive.
It's easy for skippers to organise a team & keep players coming back for more cricket! With automatic fixture reminders being sent out to the squad, and umpires live scoring matches our players coming back for more.
Last Man Stands Goal: 250 000 players & 1 000 000 fans by 2022
Job Summary: The candidate will support and maintain the Last Man Stands administrative backend under the supervision of the CTO.
Number of Vacancy: 01
- 3-5 years ASP.Net Web Development Experience
- 5-7 years C# -.Net or otherwise Experience
- MVC Development Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Development Experience
- Algorithm & Data Structure
- API OAuth & Security
- High Traffic Management System
- System Architecture
- Database Design
- Server Management Tools
- Fluent in English
- Passion for cricket
- Can follow instructions well and work as part of a team
- Mobile Development experience (Native or otherwise)
- Net Core Development Experience
- Knowledge of cricket rules
- Experience working on Windows server 2008
- Support and Maintain the Admin Platform
- Support Franchisees, Players, Team Organizers, Umpires and League Managers when problems experienced on Admin system
- Locate and Fix Bugs.
- Develop New Features to Admin Platform under supervision of CTO
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Negotiable & Attractive Salary Package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
Please mail your CV with a cover letter & photograph with subject "Application for the position of Senior ASP.Net Developer" to: email@example.com within May 20, 2019.