Post Name : Sr. Executive Officer - Reservations & Ticketing
Fortune Travels Limited (a concern of Fortune Group, having interest in diversified business like: Travel Agency, Real Estate, Education and Healthcare Sector).
No. of Vacancies: 01 (One)
Job Description / Responsibility:
- To manage the online reservation of hotels and other tour packages.
- To manage the air ticket booking, fare quotation etc.
- Keeping communication with the corporate clients.
- To manage the Airline's Promotional offers.
- Managing visa assistance services to the clients, if required.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Building & maintaining business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Coordinating business generation activities.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
Educational Qualification: Minimum H.S.C./O Level.
Experience: At least 05 (five) years’ experience.
Additional Job Responsibility: Well-groomed, energetic, hard-working and fluent in Bengali & English.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary Range: Attractive & negotiable for candidates with extensive experience & good moral.
Other Benefits: : N/A
Interested candidates are requested to apply online or submit Application along with Resume with color photograph addressing the Managing Director, Fortune Travels Limited, by 16/05/2019. The candidates may also apply through the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated time.
Fortune Travels Limited, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, L-105 (Ground Floor), 107 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215