We d.zignscape is a one –stop integrated Design and Industrial Consultancy service provider in Bangladesh.
d.zignscape is actively involved with Industrial structure design. Commercial Residential Building Design with
project management consultancy (PMC). As well as we are working as a consultant with Multinational
companies, Bangladesh Railway and Ministry of Industries. At d.zignscape has a very open and clear mindset
and is always trying to nd innovative Design to make a better utilization of the available technology. The
people at d.zignscape are well aware about their specic duty towards the society and the industry. The
advantage along with the precise understands of Local Market lets d.zignscape to serve its Customer with
the appropriate solutions and service.
Position: Executive Business Development
Job Location: Dhaka
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Make sales plan as per given sales target focusing on business.
- To develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve sales objectives for products.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to
- To ensure timely collection of dues as company guideline.
- Responsible for increasing business opportunities through various routes and also need to develop
- Needs to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Ensure that marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Need to have the knowledge of competitor activities with sales, collection, credit and new product entry.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Prepare and present periodic budgets/sales forecasts to management.
- Maintain a very good atmosphere and coordination with internal all Departments.
- Graduation / Post - Graduate degree or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering/Architecture from
any reputed university.
- Candidates having MBA Degree will be given preference.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive job experience in similar role.
- Experience in Cement/Steel Marketing is preferred.
- Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- E-commerce, Sales, Marketing, Relationship Management/ Key Account Management,
- Must possess polished presentation, top level marketing, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Strong leadership, Influence & negotiation skills with business acumen & must have the ability
to present & engage at executive consumer levels.
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Negotiable (Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate) & excellent
career development opportunities await the right candidate.
Compensation & Other Benfits
- Lunch Facilities:(Subsidize)
- Mobile Bill Facilities: Monthly
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Health Checkup Facilities.
Application Deadline : October 1, 2019