Media Executive (Marketing)
Film & Television Production, Feature Film, Corporate Films, TV commercial production, Radio Commercial, Documentary & Promotional & Media Buying Agency.
- Operational activities for Client Manage.
- PR Communication.
- Brand Communication & Established.
- Ability to search new clients and handle the existing.
- Must have ability to work in under pressure.
- Any other activity/task assigned by the authority as and when required.
- Regularly visit and maintain relationship with all existing ad, subscription, media partnership clients.
- Research and contact potential clients to close on new leads/accounts to generate additional revenue streams.
- Grow and accelerate sales cycle.
- Planning, strategizing and implementing and overseeing new marketing initiatives with team members
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to network, promote and acquire new clients
- Plan and create and business proposals and marketing pitch and financial budgets
- Regularly set goals and KPIs and ensure they are met within deadlines
- Working with data findings to find appropriate ads, affiliate marketing , lead Gen.
- Conducting detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing & sales strategies.
- Bring fresh and innovative marketing tactics to have an edge in the market
- Regularly work in collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve projects: Social Media, IT, Graphics desk and Reporting team
- Querying databases and generating list build strategies
- Formulating communications strategies, including writing of promotional copy.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Graduated from reputed University, PR or Media will get preference.
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Marketing, Media Planning/ Media Buying, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Advertising agency, Event Management, Multinational Companies
- Skills Required: Creative, Media Planning/ Media Buying, Brand Communication
- Past Experience in PR roles in multinationals/PR agencies are preferred.
Job Location: Neketan, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka
- Attractive salary will be dependent on skill and experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Mobile Bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Incentive Bonus
- 1 Eid Bonus
Please read Job description with patience. If you found yourself suitable candidate for the post then apply firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline: September 24, 2019
Address: House- 44 (Lift 3), Block- B, Road- 02, Niketan, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212
Business: Creative Films” an emerging International Film & Television Production, Feature Film, Corporate Films, TV commercial production, Radio Commercial, Documentary & Promotional Film, 2D Animation/ 3D Animation Production, Graphics Design/ Motion Graphics/FX, Celebrity Management, Promotion & Distribution, Film/ Any Company Product Branding & Production House and print, Electronic advertising agency and media buying company in Dhaka, Bangladesh.