Manager – Admin, HR & Accounts
A full time job for Admin department of a well reputed Advertising & Production Company.
- Organize staff by establishing a recruiting, and interviewing program; counseling on candidate selection; recommending changes.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure proper disciplinary action as per company disciplinary procedures. Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork.
- Develop policy guidelines entire Compliance issues with local laws, regulations and different buyer's requirements.
- Negotiate and administer the Company's administrative issues with Govt. offices, Local bodies and any other important 3rd parties.
- To ensure safety, security & protocol of the company, its properties and personnel and control pilferage and wastage of all nature in co-ordination with the concerned factory head and update the CEO.
- Monitor, evaluate and develop operating budgets relating to Administration within the department, expenditures for entire administrative operation in a cost effective manner.
- Planning, control and supervision of all office transport management.
- Implementation security policies, regulations, rules & norms and make sure that the environment of the company is safe for employer, employees and visitors.
- Ensure proper organization and facilitation of administrative support services among administrative, HR and other departments.
- Review and ensure proper authorization and approval and timely processing of payment/reimbursement requests for employees/suppliers/vendors.
- Monitor preparation and perform analysis of financial reports relative to budget and monthly forecasting.
- Plan, perform and supervise internal audits of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, and petty cash.
- Review and submission of all tax withholdings (payroll income tax, deduction at source) and corresponding reports (VAT reports) to relevant parties.
- Any others job assigned by the management.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Admin, HR
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Advertising & Production Company.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): HR Administration, General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Organization Development/ Process Improvement
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good Team Leader, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Highly skilled with MS Excel Advanced
- Ready to accept challenges, can work on over time sometimes if Job requires
Job Location: Neketan, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka
- Attractive salary will be dependent on skill and experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Probation Period – 6 Month
Please read Job description with patience. If you found yourself suitable candidate for the post then apply email@example.com or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline: September 24, 2019
Address: House- 44 (Lift 3), Block- B, Road- 02, Niketan, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212
Business: Creative Films” an emerging International Film & Television Production, Feature Film, Corporate Films, TV commercial production, Radio Commercial, Documentary & Promotional Film, 2D Animation/ 3D Animation Production, Graphics Design/ Motion Graphics/FX, Celebrity Management, Promotion & Distribution, Film/ Any Company Product Branding & Production House and print, Electronic advertising agency and media buying company in Dhaka, Bangladesh.