Bangladesh Specialized Hospital Ltd. was established with a vision to be a renowned organization at the leading edge of medicine,
providing quality health care to meet our nation’s aspirations. A warm and friendly ambiance, high-quality medical services and per-
sonalized nursing care have been the hallmarks of our hospital. The overall value delivered through prompt access has resulted in a
high level of satisfaction among our patients.
We are currently looking for an energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic person for the following position:
General Manager (Operation)
- General Manager is responsible for guiding, planning, implementation and supervising all functions and
services of Sup-port Service Department of BSH.
No. of Vacant Post: One (1)
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the working of various departments in the organization.
- Prepare & Control operational budget, Control inventory, recommend effective strategies for the financial
wellbeing of BSH.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as SCM, ICT, HRA, BDCA, Customer Care, Engineering & Maintenance, Hospitality Service, Pharmacy, Transport, etc.
- Review existing management process, find out gaps & suggest to develop the process in the best possible way.
- Ensuring day to day execution of operational tasks in line with the organization policy related to business
priorities & necessary functional practices.
- Ability to prepare standard paperwork to ensure operational functional practices.
- Recheck & Justify the development issues to ensure the effective & efficient supply of materials to all
- Ensure the prompt availability of all materials in the medical & non-medical department of BSH
- Ensure smooth & efficient implementation of planning, guiding, supervising and monitoring overall activities of support services.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship with co-workers, patients, and doctors
- Ensuring timely and appropriate documentation of progress, achievements, lessons learned, best practices and
- Ensure appropriate policy for desired department guideline to meet SOPP and update SOPP where needed.
- Promote team spirit among the staffs' members encouraging and praising good performance.
- Responsible for appropriate equipment purchase.
- Ensures all logistical support of the hospital.
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience preferably from a healthcare organization. (Must have minimum three (03) year’s experience in the position of AGM/DGM)
- MBA in any discipline preferably from Public University
- Additional training or qualification in hospital management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in team management and team building consisting of different level of staff.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication (Bangla & English) and relationship management skills.
- Should have staff supervision and development skills.
- Proven skills in report writing.
- The candidate will work as a full-time employee. Can not work anywhere else as a part-time employee
Salary Range & Other Benefits:
- As per company Policy but attractive packages will be offered for deserving candidate.
- Interested Candidates who fulfill the above requirements are requested to send their application with updated
email@example.com or to Chief Executive Officer, 21 Shyamoli, Mirpur Road, Dhaka 1207 on or before
August 31,2019. Please
mention the title of the position applied for on the top of the envelope or subject line.