|DAYCARE AND PRESCHOOL PRACTITIONER
BromleyBee Early Years International Daycare & Preschool
- Our brand new UK & Bangladesh joint venture Preschool/daycare is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced practitioner to become a member of our team.
- Our setting cares for children aged from 6months to 5years. The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of childcare, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, passionate about young children, who makes every child feel they are special, is a good listener and will encourages children to meet their full potential. She will have to work in a team under the direction of a leader and commit to carry out all duties to a very high standard.
- Childcare experiences or similar/equivalent qualiﬁcation is required. And all candidates will have to go through 3 stages of interview.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children's progress, routines, and interest
- Preparation of weekly reports for individual kids
- Diploma/honors or equivalent from any reputed public/private institution.
- A moderate knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in English is required.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Only females are requested to apply.
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualiﬁcation
- Fully funded training
- Pediatric ﬁrst aid from Red Crescent
- hygiene and food safety training
- safeguarding training
- Foundation courses for communication in English (if required)
- Child psychology
- On-site training with our stakeholders and advisors from UK
- Standard yearly national & International Holidays
- Annual leaves as per admin policy
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualiﬁcations
- New uniforms
- Scope of extension of contracts
- Performance Bonus scheme
Salary: Negotiable (Full time / Part-time)
Application Deadline: 07 June, 2019