Transport and Delivery Executive
- Check-up Vehicle regularly and ensure sending the problematic ones to workshop for repair/ maintenance.
- Regular inspection of overall vehicles condition
- Maintain transport software and check log book with fuel, toll, conveyance, food and workshop bill.
- Ensure roads and highway's rules and regulation and safety during vehicles parking by drivers.
- Keep and maintain accidental records and identify route causes for corrective action.
- Coordinating with law enforcing agencies for transport related issues and mitigate the transport related cases.
- Check vehicles mileage and fuel consumption on regular basis
- Vehicle performance analysis and prepare report accordingly.
- Coordinate with respective Sales personnel to collect information about the delivery program & stock replenishment
- Monitor delivered & undelivered status of products by communicating with production & other supply chain colleagues regularly
- Maintain all reports & statistical data of planning, projection, lifting variance, vehicle's movement, and transport service & customer order.
- Create DO (Delivery Order) & TO (Transfer Order) of Sales and Depot demand in software for smooth delivery operation
- Correspond every day with all depots & relative party through email for Product price Issue or any notice
- Prepare daily, monthly opening & closing stock report
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 20 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge & skills in MS Office package.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.