ACI Premio Plastics is a new venture of ACI Limited. ACI Premio Plastics is a value driven company and focused on consumer orientation. We concentrate on improving the quality of life of our consumer through uniqueness and innovation in our product design and utility. We have incorporated the latest technology and best human resources to ensure the quality of product and services. Our major product categories are plastic household and other home appliances. We believe our continuous investment on our ideas and technology will enable us to offer premium solutions to the local as well as global consumer market.
For more information about ACI Premio Plastics, log into: http://www.acipremioplastics.com/
- To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly
- Responsible for organizing shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Operating IT systems
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Liaising with and managing staff and shifts
- Prepare report on depot & factory wise short / excess, slow & non-moving, promotional items, depot wise damage, SR, wrong delivery etc.
- Keep updated information about competitors’ Distribution systems and strategy.
- Minimum Graduation from any reputed university with 3-4 years of proven experience in relevant position.
- Excellent understanding of inventory & distribution.
- Understanding of market and product.
- Advanced IT skill.
- Ready to accept any challenge.
- Flexibility to work.
- Professional working environment
- Competitive compensation package (Negotiable)
- Performance based career path
- Entry Level