Post Name : Head of Security and Information Department
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Monitor and control the Security Team and the security operations.
- Implementing security protocols & ensure safety of the Premises, Goods.
- Prepare & monitor the Duty Roster of the security guards.
- Detect potential sources of security problems, safety hazards and fire hazards by maintaining visit all over the company Projects regularly.
- Deal with incidents, complaints, investigations of an occurrence, theft, assault, lost property.
- Maintain liaison between local law enforcing agencies and Govt. intelligence law agencies.
- Ensure the safety, security & Fire related equipment's as & when required.
- Record observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
- Maintain liaison with all the Departments related to security related issues.
- Conduct safety and security awareness meetings with security personnel on periodical.
- Monitor the leave, attendance, day-to-day operation of the security guards.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Investigate the accidents, incidents, suspicious acts/person(s), and prepare the report on that.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience Requirements :
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Security Supervisor, Security Officer
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Commissioned / Non-Commissioned Retired Army Personnel
- Must have a pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must be fluent both English and Bengali.
- Computer knowledge, MS-office is required
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy.