Post Name : Project Accountant
- Maintain Store ledger and various register like, daily issue register, MPR, MRR, MIN, MTN, GP etc. and other relevant Documents.
- Materials should be received by PA at night and day.
- Ensure receiving materials quantities, quality as per require purchase order.
- Ensure received materials storing proper place at proper time in safe custody and update the ledger.
- Ensure that the issue materials should be used in proper place according to specification as per requirement.
- Petty Cash Management
- Prepare Monthly Stock Report.
- Supervise all working area and restore the materials which are not consumption today.
- Prepare daily consumption record (Inventory Department) in daily basis & posted in ledger.
- Ensure physical stock in conformity with store ledger & record it in the monthly Register.
- Submit various reports to H/O like monthly inventory data report, fixed asset report and weekly safety check list etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the Project premises.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Having Graduate from any university.
Experience Requirements: 2-4 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Able to work under pressure.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skill.
Job Location: Dhaka