Post Name : Front Desk Officer
- Welcome all clients, visitors, guests and employees into the front office in a professional manner and maintain records related to Front Desk Operation.
- Receive all incoming calls and forward outgoing calls.
- Guest / visitor, delegate management, messaging and reminders for concerned officers.
- Receive letters, messages, documents time to time and handover those to the concerned persons; tracking all inbound and outbound parcels and documents.
- Coordinate with other office locations- Tracking of all Couriers/letters.
- Ensure reception area is organized and prepared in perfect manner.
- Maintain Telephone directory of the organization.
- Circulate the instructions to the employees as and when required.
- Any other administrative job assigned by the management
- Prepare daily attendance.
- Material Purchase Order(MPO) & Material Receiving Report (MRR) check and update in daily basis
- Maintain Monthly Inventory of Stationary and Groceries and submitting order list to Admin Department for validation.
- To be responsible for receiving letters, messages, documents, and dispatch them to concerned authority by keeping records.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Skills Required: Receptionist/ Front Desk
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in Front Desk Management.
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate has to be smart & energetic. He/she must not use native language in conversation.
- Energetic, self-driven & responsible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Dhaka