SANCRED WELFARE FOUNDATION (SWF)
CAREER OPPORTUNITY (Re-advertisement)
Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision look ahead that the people of all sect especially the disadvantageous are in a convenient place in all possible respect of social, economical, psycho- cultural and political, where a society is truly a healthy environment living with dignity with the essence of freedom, justice and free from distinguished nature of discriminations. It has development partnership arrangements with diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at international, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multi-sectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 54 Upazilas of 15 districts in Bangladesh.
Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF) invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its FISH Project in Sunamgonj district supported by Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF).
Position Title : Project Coordinator
|No of Position
|Location of posting:
||BDT.38,000/- and other admissible benefits as per project allocation.
Educational Qualification: Masters in social science and other relevant discipline (In relevant field with minimum 5 years’ experiences).
- Responsible for overall project planning, implementation and reporting involving team members and beneficiaries
- Ensure networking, coordination and representation of project and organization to govt. officials and elected bodies
- Produce quality narrative programme reports for donors and internal team members
- Assist accounts team with time to time suggestion and guidance according to the donor’s compliance and value for money
- In-depth knowledge on rights base approach, gender equality, inclusion, marginalization and community development model
- Ability to work under pressure, decision making multi-tasking, in remote setting
- Working skill both oral and writing in English
- Skill in Ms-word, Ms-excel, PowerPoint and email communication
If you feel that your qualification and experience equivalent with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF) values and vision, please send your updated CV along with cover letter to: Executive Director, Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF), Suravi R/A, Sultanpur, Hasonnagor, Sunamgonj-3000 Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities: Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF) values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject line. Any canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Closing date for applications: February 16, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature