Post Name - Manager, HR & Compliance
Number of Vacancy: 01-(One)
Office Hour: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Prepare factory for compliance audit
- Maintaining the high standard and integrity of performing compliance audit to suppliers to meet with the Company's Terms of Engagement, Social, technical, Environmental, Fire safety, building integrity, electrical safety & security compliance.
- Follow-up and monitor factory improvement on any identified non-compliance issues
- Responsible to maintain the buyer's compliance report & preserve internal audit reports
- Monitor Building safety, Electric safety, Fire safety, and health & safety issue as per local labor Law.
- Prepare/make documents as per audit requirement.
- Implement policies & regulations as per organizational needs
- Support employee to implement rules & regulations in the organization accordingly
- Take preventive action to reduce LTO
- Encouraging and motivating workers for better performance
- Making workers aware of the rules and regulation of the company
- Checking complaint/suggestion boxes to share the notes, if any, with the concerned management
- Communicate with BGMEA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department etc.
- To handle Admin issues independently & smoothly.
- To monitor in factory premises, Security post, Fire safety tools etc.
- To look after all properties like Man, Machine & Material.
- To monitor worker movement at main gate during entry & Exit time.
- To monitoring up OT work & Night & ensure their facilities, compensation etc.
- Lead the welfare team and build up the competency of the welfare team
- Conduct awareness among employee to ensure all rules & regulation, policies & procedure, disciplines and compliance related issues.
- Properly counseling to the Absentee and Late comer workers & to investigate into issues like migration /absenteeism and late attendance of workers and report to management.
- To form various committee of workers & combined production committee, Cooperative society and welfare committee and encourage to form these. Conducting meetings with PC, Safety Committee and other necessary committees meetings and keeping records.
- Special attention to various facilities such as Canteen, Rest center, childcare center, to arrange sufficient toilets and drinking water etc.
- To take necessary step for developing Workers - Owner relationship.
- To discuss with Owner & workers representative regarding Wages & job conditions.
- To take immediate action to settle down the issue if found any difference opinion between workers and Owners.
- To realize the workers speech and remove the difference opinion among them and to cooperate the Workers & Owner.
- Is there any grievance by the unique or whole workers , to submit these to the authority for quick settlement
- To build up connectivity and conduct discussion session for keeping responsive relationship between workers & owner of the factory or organization.
- Maternity calculation, Training, Risk assessments and special take care of new mother or expecting mothers and their health & safety and benefit.
- Daily floor visit and given suggestion to the production peoples to improve housekeeping and workplace condition.
- Medical services concerning medical examination of employees, health records, supervision of hazardous jobs, sick visiting, accident prevention and supervision of safety committees, systematic plant inspection, safety education, investigation of accidents etc.
Employment Status: Full-time
- MBA/ Master's Degree from any Recognized University
- PGDHRM will be given preference
- Candidates having Law background or Diploma in Social Compliance will have an added advantage.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 4-6 Years
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Must have working experience in factories enlisted with ACCORD, BSCI, SEDEX, OEKO-TEX etc.
- Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Labor Union Management
- Should have Sound Knowledge on Process & Procedure on, WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, ICS, WCA, C-TPAT, PVH, GSV, ISO & other COC social & technical audit etc.
- In-depth knowledge on building safety, fire and electrical safety requirement of ACCORD & Alliance.
- Able to communicate with Auditors / buyers
- Able to handle ENV /Labour/Fire & defense/local administration bodies etc.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks in time.
- Must be trusted & reliable to accomplish any given task.
- Ability to keep Confidentiality where required.
- Computer skills are required.
- Practical experience's on PC Election and preparing all documents and witting meeting minutes
Job Location: Dhaka-Gazipur
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company standard
Applicants are requested to forward their Detailed CV, Cover Letter & a recent photograph through e-mail to email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning Job Title in the subject line.