- Candidate must work in ethical manner (as per company policy & principles)
- Follow up with clients for missing information and visit to client place if need arise
- Generate new business / client independently as per guideline provide by company
- Maintain the relationship with the existing clients & provide excellent services.
- A day to day basis reporting to country manager
- Answer phone calls, emails and letters and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide support to new and existing clients, report to country manager if any issue arises
- Manage office administration work with co-ordination with existing staff
- Established and maintaining the confidential files / paper
- Good knowledge of computer like e-mail, word, excel, power point,
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate, preferably B.E. /B.Tech. / Diploma in textiles / garment with good English written & conversational skills, having knowledge of computer MS Office (Word & Excel), e-mail and internet.
- Candidate having sound technical knowledge of textile supply chain will be preferred
- Candidate working in quality control / quality assurance department and having knowledge of RSL (Restricted Substances Limit values) will be preferred
- Candidate having dyes and chemicals marketing experience to textiles industry is also preferable
- Candidate should well verse with basic supply chain of textiles industry (fibre to garment)
- A training will be provided at Shirley Technologies Ltd., UK as per requirement, the candidate must have all documentation necessary to obtain visa for International travel.
Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Send CV to: email@example.com
With a history dating back 100 years Shirley® has made a huge contribution to the development of and the testing of textiles, and it’s world-wide reputation for excellence and reliability is well deserved.
The Shirley Institute was founded in 1919, and in 1988 it was merged with the Wool Industry Research Association (WIRA) to form the British Textile Technology Group. Today, Shirley® and BTTG® are the trading names used by Shirley Technologies Limited.
The BTTG® name is used for testing, certification and auditing services to the personal protective equipment, and construction products markets (www.bttg.co.uk) The Shirley® name is used for services with a focus on apparel, and specialises in the testing of innocuousness, ecology and microbiology. Shirley® is a member of the OEKO-TEX® Association and offer products including STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, STeP by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® and ECOPASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® (www.shirleytech.co.uk)
We have clients in over 80 countries, and operate in nine countries. Three of our laboratories are located in the UK (in Leeds and Manchester) and one in India. Our offices are located in Bangladesh, China, India, Ireland, Kenya, Pakistan, Singapore, Vietnam, and the UK.