SAJIDA Foundation is a value-driven non-government organisation that embodies the principle of corporate philanthropy with 51% shareholding at Renata Ltd., a leading pharmaceutical company. The organisation was founded in 1993 as a social enterprise reaching out to marginalized and disadvantaged communities with comprehensive development programs including microfinance, health, and others. SAJIDA’s comprehensive healthcare covers both physical and mental wellness with two modern hospitals, community health program, an Institute of Health Science as well as a psychosocial counseling centre - Inner Circle - established in 2012. With over two decades of experience in poverty alleviation and social development, SAJIDA Foundation has emerged as a successful and innovative model for sustainable change, currently reaching six million patrons and working in 4,000 villages and cities across 20 districts.
Inner Circle: Autism Recovery Network Singapore has collaborated with SAJIDA Foundation to set up a center in Dhaka, Bangladesh in order to provide world-class interventions for children with special needs. Autism Recovery Network is a leading Applied Behavior Analysis- Verbal Behavior (ABA-VB) therapy service provider in Asia for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) or without formal diagnosis, including neurotypical children.
POSITION: Occupational Therapist
JOB LOCATION: Inner Circle, Banani
To provide an assessment, diagnosis and treatment service for children with sensory needs. To work in partnership with parents/carers, other professionals and colleagues to provide high quality care for children referred to the service.
- Degree or equivalent education background in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing Occupational Therapy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team
- Knowledge of standards of clinical record keeping
- Experience in working with children preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient in English & Bangla
- Provide occupational therapy to children at Inner Circle ( ABA-VB Center)
- To assess, diagnose, develop and implement occupational therapy packages of care
- To work as part of clinical teams ensuring a well-coordinated care plan
- To provide clinical advice to others, including parents/carers, teaching staﬀ and other professionals regarding the management and care of children with communication diﬃculties.
- Two festival bonuses
- Yearly inflation adjustment
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Staff Savings Scheme
- Staff Security Fund
- Performance bonus