- Study E-GP & International tender documents with product specifications & preparation bidding documents.
- Sourcing products from local & foreign countries especially High voltage electrical equipment & accessories for PDB, DESCO, DPDC etc.
- Collection tender relevant documents, quotation, sample from local & foreign principles on a timely basis for appropriate decision making to meet objectives.
- Know and understand suppliers/factories and their capabilities, product specification, price with respect to customer requirements.
- Negotiate price based on an in-depth understanding of product and components.
- Takes ownership up to final submission of tenders.
- B.Sc. Engineering (EEE) from any well-known reputed university.
Job Nature: Full Time
- 5 years (At least)
- Have 5 years Experience at relevant field.
- Knowledge of sourcing operations, and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge regarding power sector equipment & accessories.
- Highly motivated with high sense of urgency and initiative.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Good negotiation skills in working with suppliers on product and price.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and timelines and keep them on track.
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent command of English and local language.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent skill on job allocation.