Post Name - Sales Manager
About Us: RANCON Trucks & Buses Limited is under the umbrella of RANCON Holdings. We are distributor of world renowned Mitsubishi Fuso commercial vehicles for Bangladesh. We offer high performing durable commercial vehicles with reliable after sales service. We are in the process of developing our sales team. We offer competitive remuneration package with opportunity for growth.
Job brief: We are looking for ambitious and energetic Sales Manager’s to help us expand our clientele in the commercial vehicle industry. You will have a fleet of field force under your supervision and through them you need to follow-up and close business deal with potential customers.
The goal is to drive sustainable business growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Vacant Position: 02 (Two)
Development Manager Job Duties:
- Generate list of prospects for field force.
- Ensure full utilization of field force.
- Develop insight on commercial vehicle requirement for different industries.
- Take up the discussion from field force when potential customer is located.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching commercial vehicle industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Sales Manager Skills appreciated:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Qualifications& other expectations:
- Bachelor degree from reputed university.
- Experience in B2B sales
- Proven working experience as a sales manager in commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Head
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Application Deadline : 18 August, 2018