Officer, Production Planning & Inventory Control
Radiant Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to manufacturing of quality medicine through strict adherence to the internationally accepted standards of good manufacturing practices. Obligations to ethical compliance and commitments to quality assurance blended with caring approach to the customers and employees constitute the dynamics of Radiant.
Currently we have a vacancy for the position of “Officer, Production Planning & Inventory Control” where the incumbent will be responsible for proper production planning & inventory management.
- Prepare procurement requisitions based on production planning.
- Responsible for inventory management for smooth production.
- Maintain liaison with the stakeholders for better Supply Chain Management activities.
- Responsible to prepare different types of Supply Chain Management related reports.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Master of Science preferably in Pharmacy.
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field at any reputed organization.
- Excellent business communication and IT skills.
Job Location: Manufacturing site at Tongi, Dhaka
We offer competitive remuneration package along with Festival Bonuses, Quarterly Incentives, Leave Fare Assistance and other fringe benefits.
If you are interested and your credentials meet the requirements of the above position, kindly send your resume along with a cover letter to the following address, by 24th March 2019. Please inscribe the position ‘Officer, Production Planning & Inventory Control’ on the top of the envelope or you may apply online at www.radiantpharmabd.com/career.