No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Provide MEP scheduling inputs for master program and BOQ preparation and submission.
- Review MEP tender documents (Drawings, Specifications, BOQ of Electrical & HVAC).
- Supervise MEP work progress on site and monitor adequacy of resources and equipment.
- Supervise MEP work quality and compliance with design documents & codes.
- Manage interfaces on site between MEP contractors and other trade contractors.
- Review & comments on MEP Contractors bills.
- Negotiate change orders with contractors.
- Implement strict Quality Control procedures on site
- Ability to run/oversee multiple projects simultaneously (supply & installation and also maintenance)
- Meet with various government agencies and organizations for client liaison
- Maintenance project team management
- Solve on-field trouble shooting
- Develop expertise on MEP products
- Any other activities assigned by the Management from time to time
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Internet, E-mail, Scanning etc.)
- Preparation & Submission of all type of Local Tender
- Preparation & Submission of all type of e-GP Tender
- Prepare any kind of Deed of Agreement relating Tender.
- Be able to communicate via mail & e-mail with various clients & stakeholders.
B.Sc. in Electrical/Mechanical/IPE (Public University/Ahsanullah)
At least 4-5 years practical experience in tendering process of HVAC and Electrical Items
Ability to work under pressure and long hours
Good communication skill
Ability to be work in a team
Frequent travel within Dhaka
Must be a good team player
Excellent communication skill in both English &Bengali
25,000 – 35,000
Festival Bonus, Yearly Increment, Mobile Allowance etc.
Apply Instruction: Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications along with updated CV and a copy of recent Passport size photograph to the following E-mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline: December 26, 2018