With a dream to promote the tradition and culture of Bangladesh, Nymphea Publication was founded in 1999. The publication has successfully created a platform for the best writers, researchers, historians, and journalists of the country to write about Bangladesh, its rich culture and heritage. Over the years, Nymphea Publication has curved a niche for itself with publications promoting the country to the international mainstream.
Nymphea Publication believes in the power of story-telling and cultural narratives. The coffee-table books Nymphea published in the past 20 years together tell a powerful story of Bangladesh, its history and culture. It is all about building narratives about Bangladesh, narratives that are poignant, narratives that tell impressive tales about its people, their dreams and aspirations for a better Bangladesh.
Post name: Senior Graphic Designer
Nymphea Publication is seeking a designer to join their talented team of professionals. This position requires imagination, passion, and strong design skills.
- Work closely with art directors, editors, and publishers. Work with freelance designers, illustrators, and photographers. Thorough understanding of digital media and prepress.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in book publishing.
- Be skilled in Adobe CC, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience in all aspects of book design with an awareness of current design trends, capable of preparing presentation materials, maintaining high production standards, and keeping to schedules and budgets.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task successfully.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects.
Salary and other Benefits: As per company policy.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 14, 2019.
SHAJAN TOWER-1 (1ST FLOOR), ROOM NO 202)
4 SEGUN BAGICHA, DHAKA 1000, BANGLADESH
+88 02 9581527, +88 02 9581528