Post Name : Doctor
An African Well-known Hospital
Job Nature: Full-time
Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility:
- To see patients in the emergency, inpatient clinic and Post-operative ward
- To provide good care and team work
- To provide private consultation and regular ward round
- To maintain office rules and regulation
- Help to develop Clinical Management Protocol for Emergency and Inpatient
- Department such as: ICU, OT, X-ray, Lab, Pathology, Nero, Medicine, Surgery etc.
Educational Qualification: MBBS/ FCPS
Experience Requirements: 1 to 3 year(s)
Job Location: African Hospital
- If you have previous experience in foreign country that will preferable
- English or Arabic language that will more preferable
- Good organizational skills and communication skills
- Have to need a legal passport of BD.
Salary Range: Negotiable.
Transport facilities, accommodation facilities, Yearly Bonus, Insurance, Yearly leave, A multicultural working environment per week as you can and other benefits will provide as per government policy.
If you meet the above requirements and consider yourself up to the challenge, please email your application and a copy of your CV clearly indicating the applied post in the subject of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t send to hard copy. Your must mention interested department or post. Only short listed candidate calls for interview. If you are selected in primary step, you must bring all copy of certificate paper including your passport within 13 June, 2018.