Position: General Manager, Sales and Marketing (Nabil Consumer Products)
Nabil Group is one of the largest business conglomerates in the North Bengal region which is presently operating in whole Bangladesh. With yearly turnover 1,500 crore taka and 1,000 plus employees, the group is having at present nine sister concerns like Nabil Auto Rice Mills, Nabil Auto Flour Mills, Nabil Feed Mills Ltd, Nabil Cold Storage, Nabil Trading, Import Business, Naba Properties, Nabil Transports and Nabil Farm Limited etc. The mission of Nabil Group is to serve the total community of Bangladesh with dedicated Quality, Premium and Safe products. Currently Nabil Group is looking for dynamic and energetic candidates for the sales and Marketing of its sister concern "Nabil Consumer Products".
Job Context: Sales and Marketing (Nabil Consumer Products)
Company Location: Rajshahi
Number of Vacancies: 02 (Two)
Duties and Responsibilities of General Manager, Sales and Marketing (Nabil Consumer Products)
- 1. He will be responsible for sales and marketing of Nabil Consumer Products.
- Ensure Sales of Nabil Consumer Products as per given target in own area of responsibilities.
- Set up dealers/ Parties to maximize sales growth.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales budget and reports in respect to Nabil Consumer Products.
- Ensure performance of sales personnel and their development.
- Capable of handling dealers with proper care.
- Receiving customer’s feedback/ problems and solving them within Companies rules & regulations.
- Ensure collection against sales as per company policy.
- Advance Payment Sales will be encouraged.
- Any other assignments given by the management time to time.
- MSS, MA, MBA or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Minimum 10 (Ten) years experience in the field of Consumer Products Sales & Marketing. (Experience may be relaxed in
case of any outstanding candidate). Candidates are presently serving in the reputed consumer products selling group will be given preference.
Age : Minimum 40 years.
Job location : North Bengal and Dhaka
Salary : Negotiable
Other admissible benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
Interested candidates are advised to apply online to
AGM, Human Resource Department (HRD)
NABIL GROUP, Head Office, 15/2, Ahmadnagor, Sopura, Boalia, Rajshahi-6023.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
(Finally selected candidates have to be submitted copy of all educational certificates, national ID card, experience certificate, previous job clearance certificate & 2 copies of colored passport size recentphotographs)