Post Name: Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)
Nabil Group is one of the largest business conglomerates in the North Bengal region which is presently operating in whole Bangladesh. With yearly turnover 1,500 crore taka and 1,000 plus employees, the group is having at present nine sister concerns like Nabil Auto Rice Mills, Nabil Auto Flour Mills, Nabil Feed Mills Ltd, Nabil Cold Storage, Nabil Trading, Import Business, Naba Properties, Nabil Transports and Nabil Farm Limited etc. The mission of Nabil Group is to serve the total community of Bangladesh with dedicated Quality, Premium and Safe products. Currently Nabil Group is looking for dynamic and energetic candidates for "Accounts and Finance" Department.
Number of Vacancies : 4 (Four)
Company Name : Nabil Group
Company Location : Rajshahi
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)
- Responsibilities for dealing with bank and bank related correspondence.
- Check daily transaction and ensure posting of daily accounts.
- Check posting of bill vouchers, receipts and payment and preparation of various invoices.
- Monitor daily accounts and finance related works.
- Follow up progress of tally software implementation.
- Ensure all accounts related reports through use of tally software.
- Ensure posting of daily vouchers in tally software.
- Responsible for conduct monthly inventory, audit and audit related works.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly report as per management requirement.
- Any other assignment given by the management from time to time.
- MBA in Accounting & Finance, M.Com in Accounting & Finance from any public and reputed private university. ICMA
(Minimum Intermediate Level), CCA and CA professionals are especially encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 06 (Six) years experience in the field of Accounts and Finance. (Experience may be relaxed in case of any
Other Requirements :
- Must have Tally and ERP software operating knowledge and practical experience.
- Must have proficiency in Bengali and English language.
- Must excellent in computer works, especially on Excel program.
- Age : Minimum 33 years
Job location : Head Office.
Salary : Negotiable
Other admissible benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
Interested candidates are advised to apply online to
AGM, Human Resource Department (HRD)
NABIL GROUP, Head Office, 15/2, Ahmadnagor, Sopura, Boalia, Rajshahi-6023.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
(Finally selected candidates have to be submitted copy of all educational certificates, national ID card, experience certificate, previous job clearance certificate & 2 copies of colored passport size recent photographs)