Post Name : Co-ordinator
Nabil Group is one of the largest business conglomerates in the North Bengal region, presently operating in whole Bangladesh. With yearly turnover 1,500 crore taka and 1,000 plus employees, the group is having at present nine sister concerns Nabil Auto Rice Mills, Nabil Auto Flour Mills, Nabil Feed Mills Ltd, Nabil Cold Storage, Nabil Trading, Import Business, Naba Properties, Nabil Transports, and Nabil Farm Limited etc. The mission of Nabil Group is to serve the total community of Bangladesh with Quality, Premium, and Safe products. Currently Nabil Group is looking for a dynamic and energetic Senior Management for operations of its sister concern Nabil Farm Limited.
Number Of Vacancy: 01 [One]
- Work with Nabil Farm Limited to establish a mission, vision and goals for the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Develope strategies and setting up goals for rising fund of Nabil Farm Limited.
- Design and implementation of project plan & schedule for timely accomplishment.
- Maintain liaison with various external agencies, farmers, local authorities, trustees and other stakeholders.
- To communicate and correspondence with donor agencies, Govt and Semi-Govt officials.
- Determine risks and other relevant issues also provide solutions in time to develope farm activities.
- Plan and ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly budget.
- Build up awareness of the farm and its dimension at local and national levels.
- Monitoring project plans, schedules, working hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Periodically organize, attend and participate stakeholders meeting and follow up important issues/ decisions.
- Any other assignment given by the management.
- Minimum Masters Degree (MA, MSS, MSc, MBA or equivalent educational qualifications)
- Age: Between 40 to 45 years. (Age may be relaxed for any outstanding candidates)
- Experience: minimum 10 years practical experience in credit operations among the farmers/stakeholders.
- Computer literacy is must both in Bengali and English.
- Candidate must be good in English both written & spoken.
- Candidates from Rajshahi and its surrounding areas may be given preference in case of deserving candidates.
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Project Campus, Verapora Bazar, Daokandi, Paba, Rajshahi.
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits: Increment, Group insurance, Food arrangement & other admissible benefits as per company policy.
(Bring your original and photocopies of all educational certificates, national ID card, experience certificate and recent PP size colored photograph during viva). Please mentioned the position name on the top of the envelop. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.