Mayora Group is a leading FMCG Company in Indonesia founded in 1977, has been progressively transformed from a humble home biscuit industry into one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies with 13 Factories and more than 25,000 employees. They are currently expanding operations in Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, India, Nigeria and Bangladesh. The ability to identify market needs and the commitment to produce quality products have made Mayora Group's brands such as Kopiko, Danisa, Astor, Energen, Torabika and many more, well-known brands in the world.
Currently, Mayora Group products are sold in more than 85 countries around the world. Supported not only by modern logistic and warehouse management system, but also powered by strong distribution network, Mayora Group has maintained its product availability in the market.
Mayora Group has proven itself as a manufacturer of quality products that gain some recognitions and awards such as "Top 100 Exporter Companies in Indonesia" from Swa magazine, "Top Five Best Managed Companies in Indonesia" conducted by Asia Money, "Top 100 public listed companies" in 2009 and 2010 as the first position in sector of Food and Beverages conducted by Investor Magazine Indonesia, as well as "Best Manufacturer of Halal Products" in 2004 by Majelis Ulama Indonesia.
Currently we are looking for suitable candidate/s following position/s for our direct operation in Bangladesh.
- Identify territory business opportunities and potential to develop territory strategy.
- Set monthly, quarterly and yearly target for each Stockiest and Secondary Sales Team
- Ensure product availability at all relevant channels/ outlets through the stockiest’s sales force as per company guideline.
- Achieve merchandising and display of company products according to company guidelines and standards.
- Appointing and retiring of stockiest and manage individual stockiest in an active and profitable manner.
- Ensure the proper and correct execution of sales, discount and trading terms determined by the company.
- Develop strong business relationship with Stockiest, trade and key account in their territories.
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs (Secondary & primary sales, distribution, call coverage/frequency, merchandising) for the assigned territory.
- Position can be based anywhere in Bangladesh and motorcycle travelling is must for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG sales & marketing, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Strong Sales & Customer (Key account / Distributor) experience.
- Had experience in managing Field Sales team.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Valid Driving License for motorcycle.
- People Management & Development.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Basic computer skills in office applications.
- Aggressive with winning attitude.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Successful candidate will be offered very competitive C&B compared to FMCG multinational industry.