A renowned multinational company engaged in LPG business in Bangladesh is seeking applications from qualified and eligible candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Asst. Manager – Trade Marketing
Asst. Manager – Trade Marketing will be responsible for planning & executing of the following Trade Marketing activities:
- Plan and create marketing strategies and corresponding brand plans, manage new brand/service launch preparation, commercialization process and review and formulate product/ brand specific pricing strategies to achieve company bottom-line.
- Conduct promotional activities aiming at increasing the demand of the product among the various channel partners, i.e. Distributors, dealers.
- Plan communication strategies with creative agencies, ensure right media mix exposure, manage development of innovation pipeline for
brands/products, lead the development of various consumer/trade engagement activities/programs and communication materials to reinforce the
brand objectives at various touch points.
- Evaluate research projects, identify key consumer insights and translate the insights into input for key business strategy and action plan maintaining
all company policies and brand guidelines.
- Ensure regular control of the brand's direct/indirect marketing expenses and analyses the efficiency and cost effectiveness of all brand-related-
activities, to achieve maximum ROI.
- Plan for trade marketing and associated brand building activities for the whole year to bring the expected sales for the company.
#Interpret category / channel strategy and determine product range and suitability by channel and store type.
#Perform category analysis and produce brand sales strategies.
#Ensure the desired product assortment of the assigned category in the trade through having desired numeric and weighted distribution.
# Design & execute different trade programs
# Vendor management
#Understand category performance and initiate remedial action if required
#Manage New Product launching and supervise promotion.
- Develop channel loyalty programs to build & retain an exclusive channel model.
MBA (major in Marketing) from a reputed university.
Should have at least 5-6 years’ experience of working in the field of trade marketing preferably in FMCG.
Willingness to travel anywhere in the country.
Proficiency in communicating in English
The company offer a competitive remuneration package along with other benefits (PF, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Festival Bonus, Medical Reimbursement, Group life insurance etc.) as per company policy.
Candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria are advised to apply through online before 20th March, 2019.