Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Reporting to: Country Head, Bangladesh
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Social & Economic Empowerment, Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Governance, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation, Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Grant and Fund Management and Information Technology & e-Governance.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified and CMMI® Level 3 company. Over the last 18 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented 750 projects in over 100 countries, across 5 major continents. IPE Global has 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe, in different locations. The group partners with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, The World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, ADB, etc., governments, the private sector, not-for-profit entities and philanthropic organisations like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), etc. in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
We draw our unparalleled management and consulting capabilities from our offices around the world. Each of our group company operates independently - Triple Line Consulting Limited (a UK based subsidiary), IPE Global (Africa) Limited (an Africa based subsidiary), Imperia Health Private Limited (a hospital management company) and IPE Global Centre for Knowledge and Development (a section 8 company focusing on research and development consultancy). For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
About IPE Global Bangladesh:
IPE Global has a branch office in Bangladesh and has a growing presence in in the country. We have been working in Bangladesh since 2007 and established its office in Dhaka since 2013. We have been working across sectors such as health, urban infrastructure and poverty for Bangladesh government as well as donors and financial institutions such as ADB, The World Bank and UNICEF.
The person will be a key technical representative and resource for IPE Global Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation in Bangladesh. The role will include technical and program management support for anticipated projects, and contribute to
programme development strategy and planning for MEL projects. As part of this role, the person will collaborate with other HQ technical departments, regional support teams, and country offices to help shape and deliver IPE Global strategy and technical leadership. The person will identify and analyse project opportunities, negotiate and coordinate with partners, lead in-country programme development processes, contribute to writing and editing of proposals, and assist in cultivating and maintaining relationships with funders, government, and partners in the Bangladesh region.
- Support the extension and management of our business relationships in Bangladesh,
- Ensuring that all new programme opportunities in core markets, especially DFID, USAID, ADB and World Bank, are identified and new opportunities explored;
- Coordinate with regional and technical staff to identify partners, negotiate roles and establish teaming agreements for proposals
- Ensure effective communication among IPE Global and partners throughout the proposal development process
- Support marketing and communications strategies and providing input into short and medium term business development strategies and plans;
- Support the employment, training, motivation and evaluation of others, as appropriate;
- Serve as Project Team Leader or Project Director on specific projects where appropriate and as required;
- Represent IPE Global as appropriate at internal and external meetings and conferences
- Assist in cultivating and maintaining relationships with funders, government, universities, NGOs and other partners
Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate (MA/ M.Sc in Economics, Sociology, Statistics)
- Candidates with specialization in Econometrics and statistical tools and techniques will be preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation domain with focus on sectors- health, education, urban development, rural development, social welfare in Bangladesh.
- Experience in business development in the development sector, preferably in education, health sector programme evaluation.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of projects funded by multilateral and bilateral organisations.
- Well versed with the process of identification of business opportunities, liaison with client/partners working in similar areas in Bangladesh and experience of all other business related tasks
- Capacity to lead on preparation of business (technical and financial) proposals
- Candidate with experience in project management will be preferred
- Candidates with knowledge of some of the international evaluation framework would be preferred
Contract Type and Period:
This will be a permanent position. IPE Global is a fast growing organization with a large portfolio of programmes in India/South-East Asia and Africa and there could be opportunity for long term association for exceptionally good candidates on mutually agreed terms.
- Compensation package will be commensurate with qualification & experience and last salary drawn.
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to email their application along with their detailed CV, mentioning 2 references to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .Please mention the name of the position in the subject line.