The MEAL Officer will play a lead role in the design and implementation of a comprehensive M&E plan with appropriate indicators, implementing systems to safeguard the collection and management of program data, and recommending changes to annual work plans or data collection techniques as needed.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish and support routine M&E systems to support tracking of program activities, progress, and performance, support programmatic monitoring efforts through preparation of regular reports, both for internal and for donor use.
- Ensure that projects are in compliance with Internews Policies and Procedures, project management standards as they relate to M&E and reporting requirements.
- Ensure the consistency of tools and indicators across projects as appropriate
- Lead the implementation of data quality controls and annual data quality assessments to ensure the integrity of project data.
- Coordinate the implementation of program assessments and evaluations including baseline, annual, and end line assessments; as well as needs assessments that may be required to inform programming.
Job Nature: FullTime
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Data Analysis, Monitoring
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E including data collection, analysis, and report writing in development and emergency projects
- Thorough knowledge in quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, and analysis is essential
- Previous experience in MS Access, GIS applications and GPS measurement data collection desirable
- Proven experience in establishing a fully functional M&E system for an organization that's supported by bilateral & multilateral international donors
Job Location: Cox's Bazar
Salary: Attractive package for the right candidate
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Accommodation and transportation
Apply with full CV and references
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019