IIDFC, one of the leading private sector Financial Institution in the country with an excellent working environment and corporate culture, is looking for young, energetic and self –driven individuals among Bangladeshi citizens in the following positions, who can take up the challenges for a successful career in various sectors.
|SENIOR OFFICER - LEGAL AFFAIRS
Academic requirement: L.L.B (Honors) or LLM from any reputed university.
- 3 years experience of legal practice or 3 years service in bank or financial institution.
- Experience on legal documentation is a precondition.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of legal documents
- Preparation and execution of various legal instruments
- Vetting of property documents
- Preparation and issuance of legal notices
- Follow up of court cases
- Handling of miscellaneous legal matters
- Good command over English
- Good communication skill
- Good computer skill
Attractive compensation package with continuous training facilities and prospects of career progression awaits for the really deserving candidates.
Interested persons who meet the above mentioned criteria are requested to submit their updated resume with photograph at email@example.com by July 23, 2013. Any form of solicitation will result in candidates being disqualified. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
IIDFC is an equal opportunity employer