IFIC Bank Limited is a first generation private sector commercial bank having joint ventures and affiliates abroad.
The Mission of the Bank is to provide service to its clients with the help of a skilled and dedicated workforce whose creative talents, innovative actions and competitive edge make the position unique in giving quality service to all institutions and individuals that IFIC Bank care for.
The Bank needs some smart individuals for the following positions stationed in Head Office, Dhaka.
Deputy Head of Internal Control & Compliance
Grade : To be commensurate with qualification & experience
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including preparation of audit plan, scheduling and assigning work to the audit team
- Fully conversant with the regulatory provisions and banking operations including loans and advances, trade finance, general banking, fund management etc.
- Capable to ensure that the system is in place to identify and mitigate all major risks and prevent deviations
- Ensure control & compliance system of the Bank
- Monitor implementation of Core Risk Management guidelines and ensure that the Bank complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skill with good command in computer operations
- Have the experience to work in a reputed commercial bank in the same capacity
Educational Qualification: FCA/FCMA/Masters in business discipline with no third division/class
Age: Not over 50 years
The position carries excellent compensation package and opportunity for career progression. If you believe you are the right person, please apply with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with one recent passport size photograph to The Head of HR, Human Resources Management Division, BDBL Bhaban (17th Floor), 8 Rajuk Avenue, Dhaka-1000 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th October, 2012.
Please mention the name of the position on the top of the envelope/in the subject of your mail.
Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated.