Post Name - Medical Information Officer
Unit : Pharma / Derma / Hormone / OTC
Indo Bangla Pharmaceuticals Ltd. ( a sister concern of IBP group ) is looking for some young, energetic, ambitious Male & Female to support companies growth in Sales and committed individual for the above said post.
Job Responsibilities :
- Promote Pharmaceuticals Products to the Medical Professional in his / her assigned area.
- Create demand of the companies products by generating prescription.
- To manage specified products and promote their benefits to medical Professional through personal visit.
- To ensure the achievement of sales objectives of companies products by collect order from chemist.
- To maintain effective relationship with the selected doctors.
- To maintain work rules like – Daily Call Reporting, Monthly Reporting, Adheringto the Monthly Tour programs, update Doctors & Chemist list.
- Collect market information & competitors marketing activities.
- Any others responsibilities as and when assigned by the management will be treated as a duty.
Employment Status : Full Time
Educational Requirements : Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Biological science up to H.S.C level.
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 30 years.
- Excellent communication skills both English & Bengali.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in same position of any Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Dynamic, Hard working in assigned area &self motivated with sound physical & mental health.
- Maintain good contact with Doctor’s & Chemist.
Salary : Negotiable
Other’s Facilities :
- TA / DA, Mobile Bill, Performance Bonus, Festival Bonus ( yearly 2 times ), Boishakhi Bonus, Yearly Salary Review, Attractive Monthly & Quarterly incentive scheme, Fast career growth, Foreign Tour facilities, Group life Insurance.
Read Before Apply
Dear candidate if you feel you are right person & having minimum 2 years experience in Pharmaceuticals sales sector as a Medical Information Officer / Medical representative, please request to you for apply for above said position. Candidates from other’s sector need not apply. Only shortlisted candidate will be call for interview.
Interested candidate are requested to apply with a update CV + cover letter, 2 recent passport size photograph, Photocopies of all academic certificates & National ID card, to the Human Resource Department, Indo Bangla Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Plot : 183 ( 6th Floor ), Block : B, Ahmed Akbar Sobhan Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka – 1229. And email to - email@example.com on before 31st May 2019.