Position: Commercial Executive
Vacancy : 02 (Two)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Commercial invoice, Detailed Packing list, Bills and Challans for imported goods/equipments to be delivered as per Work Order/NOA (Notification of Award).
- Prepare and Update Company’s various licences, e.g. Trade License , IRC, ERC, Bonds.
- Maintain proper correspondence with Manufacturers, Local Dealers and Clients, C&F and other concerned offices.
- Maintain custom processes for goods clearing and transportation against Import/Export.
- Prepare Bills as per L/C terms, submit to Banks to negotiate/purchase.
- Any related task given by the Management.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Graduate or equivalent degree from a recognized Institution in Accounting or Commerce background.
- Must have experience in the area of business related to International Trading.
- Freshers Need Not To Apply
- Candidates with experience of work in “Group of Companies” will get priority
- Must be able to handle product’s VAT, Tax and Insurance Policies Coverage.
- The applicant should have experience in the following area(s): Commercial, Accounts, VAT, Tax, Insurance.
- Should have clear idea in the field of Export & Import through Bank L/C & T/T, Freight Forwarding.
- Computer Literacy with Office Applications, E-mail and Scanning.
- Good command in English Language is needed.
- Good communication skill is required. .
- Should have clear knowledge to handle Bond file and office.
- Should have clear knowledge of documents related with commercial responsibilities.
Job Location: Dhaka
Send CV with a recent passport size color photograph By: firstname.lastname@example.org