Position: Accounting Officer
Vacancy : 01 (One)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material.
- Check invoices and bill for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Regularly examining financial statements and ensure they ate accurate and free of any errors
- Organize and update financial records, monitor all book-keeping
- Handle the organization’s transactions with various banks ,ensuring a smooth working relationship between them
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Management.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Master’s with Honours in Accounting.
- Minimum 05 (five)years’ experience in a ‘Group of Companies’ in a similar position
- Freshers Need Not To Apply
- Must be able to handle company’s VAT, Tax and Insurance Policies.
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting softwares.
- Extensive business experience and strategic knowledge.
- Skilled in Microsoft suite proficient in complex accounting systems
- Highly skilled in budgeting and book-keeping
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Send CV with a recent passport size color photograph By: email@example.com