Position: Biomedical Engineer
Vacancy : 03 (Three)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ability to manage periodic maintenance, troubleshooting, install, adjust or provide technical support for biomedical equipment and related electrical utilities.
- Executing the spare requirement and replacement tasks and keeping operational records and costs.
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute all eletrical and electronic engineering activities.
- Evaluate the safety, efficacy and effectiveness of biomedical equipments.
- Advice hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition and use of medical equipments
- Carry out quality inspection of medical products related electrical utilities.
- Checking and Calibrating of instruments to make sure the accuracy.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the Management
Job Nature: Full-time
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Electro-medical Technology or Bio- medical Technology from any recognized university.
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience in the relevant field.
- Freshers Need Not To Apply
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
Job Location: Dhaka
Send CV with a recent passport size color photograph By: firstname.lastname@example.org