Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancillary / Auto Components
Functional Area: General Administration
Role Category: Manager
Key skills: Manager - General Administration, Blend of Admin & HR/IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 12 years or above
Education: (PG - MBA/PGDM/MSW - HR/IR)
- Candidate should have knowledge about Manage, direct, control & ensure smooth process of administration
- Experience in Liaisoning with all internal/external bodies, local regulatory
- Experience in managing Canteen, Pantry, and Housekeeping.
- Fleet of Transportation, Expat Management, vendor management.
- Assets/Space management and leasing new properties for Sales offices
- Exposure to Budgeting, Cost Management and handled Audits
Key job Responsibilities
- Transform HR into a business partnering function
- Manpower planning, budgeting monitoring and utilization al all levels
- Lead the PMS and T&D function for all employees
- Implement OD intervention, change management, succession planning etc
- Monitor implementation for HR policies & system
- Involve in the formulation and review of IR strategy for identified proactive measures
- Enforcing discipline & responsible for a proactive culture & industrial harmony
Please apply with detailed CV mentioning expected salary
to following address by 30 January 2013.
Please mention the name of the position on the subject of E-mail you apply for.
Apply to: email@example.com (by E-mail only)