- Leading the company and ensure all employees buy into company vision.
- Setting overall strategic direction with the company alongside the board of directors.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Devising a period of time plan and working with board members to oversee its implementation.
- Play key role to transfer technologies to shift old factory to Gazipur new project.
- Take all initiatives to start new factory as early as possible.
- Working closely with Chief Operating Officer on operational strategies and approach to win the business.
- Meeting with finance personnel on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risk through changes in the industries and market.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implementing new processes and procedure across the factory to increase efficiency in productivity.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company’s performances in all areas.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance personnel.
- Reporting results to the shareholder on annual basis.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Ensuring legal compliance of the factory as per the law and also maintaining connectivity with DGDA.
- Manpower planning, reviewing and accordingly provide required manpower as per policy.
- Analyze, Plan and Execute Training & Development for skill improvement and motivation of the employees.
- Managing health, safety, security, and environment issues in the factory.
- Maintain liaison with local administration, government authority etc.
- Follow up the CAP of different audit and ensuring the corrective actions are taking place on time.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Board and required any circumstances
- M.Sc in Pharmacy from any recognized university. MBA will add an additional value.
- At least 25 years in pharmaceuticals industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing in a well-reputed pharmaceuticals company and having at least 3 years of experience in the similar responsibility.
- Should have sound knowledge about GMP, WHO guideline.
- Fluent in Bangla and English
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the target market
- Ability to work under pressure & handle stressful situations
- Strongly demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities; communication skills and proven time management aptitude is essential.
- The ability to use a wide range of interpersonal skills to establish productive working relationships with all levels of people both inside and outside the company.
- High level of self-confidence with ability to adapt to changing environments;
- Ability to initiate study to develop appropriate proactive strategies and policies to support long term strategic plan.
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement.